Most Recent Posts ...
Search All Blog Posts
Signup for Email Updates
Blog Post Archive Categories
- Facilities Teams Can Help Sustain a Healthy Planet
- Vacuum your parking lot with a sweeper truck, because you wouldn`t use a blower for your homes carpet....
- Behind The Scenes of Public Landscaping
- Tacoma Golf Tournament
- Taking the time to help a person or animal in need
- Protect local streams, the Puget Sound, Fish, and Orcas
- What is stormwater management?
- The Coolest Company in Town in Hiring - Apply Today!
- Happy 4th of July from Whirlwind
- How to Pick the Correct Facilities Maintenance Company
This Spring Freshen Up First Impressions!
After a gloomy winter, spring is finally upon us! The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, and the weather is starting to warm up. Is your property ready for the Spring? With the changing of a season comes a list of things for facility managers and owner operators to do. Each property is different with its needs for the coming season. Whirlwind will work with you to come up with a personalized plan and then execute it to get your property ready for spring and summer.
With this change of seasons comes the time to make your property beautiful. After the winter storms the first thing to do is to cleanup your landscape to freshen up your property. Then bark installation and planting seasonal flowers will make your property beautiful and ready for spring and summer.
Spring is also a great time to check up on your irrigation and fix anything that isn’t up to par. We can also help you with water saving ideas if you have high water bills to save you money all year round. Additionally, this is the time to get concrete, asphalt, and sealing projects scheduled, before the summer rush.
As you transition into summer trees and bushes will need to be pruned in order to not impede roads, sidewalks, and walkways. Pruning will not only make your property look nicer, but it will make it friendlier to those walking and driving around your property. Whirlwind would be happy to help you with all your pruning needs.