Most Recent Posts ...
Search All Blog Posts
Signup for Email Updates
Blog Post Archive Categories
- Facilities Teams Can Help Sustain a Healthy Planet
- Vacuum your parking lot with a sweeper truck, because you wouldn`t use a blower for your homes carpet....
- Behind The Scenes of Public Landscaping
- Tacoma Golf Tournament
- River Otters outside Whirlwind Office in Woodinville
- Taking the time to help a person or animal in need
- Protect local streams, the Puget Sound, Fish, and Orcas
- The Coolest Company in Town in Hiring - Apply Today!
- Happy 4th of July from Whirlwind
- How to Pick the Correct Facilities Maintenance Company
Keep Your Site Clean Day to Day with Porter Services!
At retail, medical, and community management sites there are service needs to be addressed and items always happening which need to be reported or cleaned up immediately. Porter service fills the gaps between Janitorial and Sweeping, which normally occur during the night. Without proper cleaning and repair of your site trash, debris, dirt, and cobwebs can gather leaving your patrons or tenants with a poor impression. Day porters can quickly and efficiently handle day-to-day duties such as cleaning restrooms, removing gum, watering flowers, addressing food or drink spills, as well as help us to notify you of any issues, e.g. graffiti or large grease/oil spills, that need special attention. Especially at larger properties, having someone regularly on-site is vital when there are emergencies that require immediate action.
The day porter performs the necessary daily custodial tasks and handles any emergent issues keeping your curb appeal at its best. Sending reports and photos of emergent or liability issues limits exposure while saving your management team the time and money of additional site walks and visits as the needed duties are accomplished. The day porting service is a valuable building block in a commercial maintenance schedule, whether it bolsters sweeping services, maintains a clean property between sweeps, or acts as a part of a comprehensive service package alongside sweeping, landscaping, and special services.
Whirlwind can help you build a custom maintenance program that fits your sites specific needs, supports your janitorial or building maintenance teams, and meet your budget. We have over thirty years of experience in these fields and we look forward to helping you with your maintenance goals!